Do you sometimes feel like your business is an adult daycare centre? Are you constantly repeating yourself, fixing errors and trying to hold things together? What if it were possible to create a business that runs itself?
You’ve dreamed about it – now it’s time to make this a reality!
If you’re anything like many seasoned business owners, you’ve tried and failed to systemise your business. The reality is, your shiny business isn’t as functional as it looks from the outside; it’s unorganised, inconsistent and key-person dependent.
SYSTEMology solves this problem with a proven, step-by-step business systemisation framework – designed so that even the busiest business owner can deploy it. Drawing on 20+ years of business experience and real-life case studies, David Jenyns details the path to complete business reliability.
Here are just a few of the myths we will bust along the way:
- You will need to create hundreds of systems to systemise a business.
- The business owner is the only one who can create the systems.
- Creating systems is time-consuming.
- You need to invest in expensive and complex software.
- Even if you have systems in place, your team won’t follow them.
- Systemisation destroys creativity.
- You need to systemise like McDonald’s.
The fact is, successful business owners worldwide are applying SYSTEMology every day to create time, reduce errors and scale their profits – and now you can too!